mysérik horde :: Lord Of The Ring Sub Esp

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Lord Of The Ring Sub Esp

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mysérik horde Index du Forum -> Section publique -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yordahelsy

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Lord Of The Ring Sub Esp Répondre en citant

Lord Of The Ring Sub Esp > urlin.us/2jqml

Lord Of The Ring Sub Esp, dani daniels ivy

10cf746e54
And this also explains why Jackson chose the actors he did for their roles: they are not big' names - no Sean Connery', no Alan Rickman', no Brad Pitt', no Sam Neill'etc. In the books, you have to read the whole trilogy and then rifle through the appendix in "The Return of the King" to learn the history between Aragorn and Arwen. Basically, you have two 90 min. Legolas's bowmanship was amazing; he looked so natural loosing his arrows machine-gun style. Although George Lucas' movies are good in their own right (except for the juvenile elements he puts in to sell toys to finance the franchise), his scripts (which borrow heavily from J.R.R.Tolkien, mythology & religion) can't compare with the brilliance of the literary trilogy The Lord of the Rings'. Never before have I felt so much at home in a movie, it is as if I had taken a walk in the town where I grew up, the Shire, Rivendell, Moria, Lorien, everything felt so much like home, I was moved. Bombadil, like the Balrog, is beyond the ring but the latter is important to the unfolding of the story of the fates of all the characters, Bombadil isn't. He has the ability to make Aragorn both menacing and kind.

Rivendell had a little bit of a European-tourist-trap look, but was beautiful all the same. Jackson also took some liberties with the story, and made some right choices along the way. The feelings I had while reading the series were heightened seeing it come to life in the stunning movie. He was noble and cold at the same time. After repeating that phrase on a number of occasions the question popped into his mind: "Well, why not the The Lord of the Rings' itself?". The first time the four hobbits meet a black rider on the road, for example, is absolutely faithful to the feeling of the book. jimena Adoro esta pelicula, pero siempre pasa que los subtitulos se joden a la mitad. Kadelay 3:17:33 No llores, no llores, no llores&. Carlos De Polaris Adoro la Literatura del maestro Tolkien, soy un gran Tolkiendili, y las pelculas de ESDLA, versin extendida, gracias, muchas gracias por subirlas&Ilvatar les conceda la gracia de seguir as! :3. Heitch Uruk Hai<3.

soft machine flacsam cooke portrait of a legend 1951 1964great hits of bluessky captain and the world of tomorrow 720pthe colbert report 720pmystery case files: return to ravenhearst is_safe:1prison break season 3 completabcs of death 2013american craft 2014raiders of the lost ark soderbergh

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mysérik horde Index du Forum -> Section publique -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original warHorde forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation